Margaret Noyes (born about 1540, Fressingfield, Suffolk) was the wife of William Aldous (born 1530, Fressingfield). They were married at Fressingfield, 10 July, 1567. On 9 October, 1617, Fressingfield, William married his second wife, Margaret Martha Harrison.
William Aldous was buried at Fressingfield 4 December, 1583, while she was buried there 5 June, 1605.
Their children were:
1. Stephen Aldous - c. 8 March, 1579, Fressingfield - buried 2 January, 1628, Fressingfield - married Margaret Aldous (c. 19 February, 1575, Fressingfield)
2. Frances Aldous - c. 19 June, 1568, Fressingfield
3. Anne Aldous - c. 4 February, 1569/70, Fressingfield; married 20 September 1594 to William Fiske (son of Geoffrey Fiske)
4. Johane Aldous - c. 28 February 1571/72, Fressingfield; married 2 July, 1594, Fressingfield to William Brame
5. Elizabeth Aldous - c. 14 March, 1574, Fressingfield, Suffolk
(A John Noyes of Laxfield, shoemaker, was burned at the stake (a Protestant martyr - cf. Foxe's 'Book of Martyrs') at Laxfield in 1557. His relative was Thomas Alston Jr. He was married to Gelyne Fiske in 1550. Another John Noyes was married to Joan Fiske, about 1562, at Stadhaugh (near Laxfield).)