William Clutten (or Clutton) b. 1675, Yoxford, Suffolk
William (son of William Clutten and Ann Gardiner) was born in Yoxford, Suffolk and christened there on 22 July, 1675. On 3 October, 1700 at Fressingfield, Suffolk, he married Martha Aldous. He was a builder and joiner.
Martha Aldous Clutten was born 1667, Fressingfield, Suffolk; c. 19 March, 1670, Earl Soham, Suffolk; died 1747, 6 February, 1747, and was buried 6 February, 1747. She was the daughter of Stephen Aldous and Ursala Wyard.
Their children were:
1. William Clutten - b. 1702, Fressingfield, Suffolk; c. 26 May, 1702, Linstead Parva, Suffolk - died 6 December, 1778, farm at St. Michael's, near Bungay, Norfolk. He married 1. Deborah Reeve (b. Fressingfield, 1716 - d. 15 March, 1804) - and 2. Elizabeth Reeson (died 1730).
2. Ann Clutten - b. 1703, Fressingfield, Suffolk; c. Linstead Parva, 18 October, 1703 - died 29 June, 1786, Fressingfield. She married Samuel Chandler of Fressingfield and they had one son, Samuel (1734 - 1 May, 1786).
3. Martha Clutten - born 8 July, 1705, Fressingfield; c. Linstead Parva; died aft 1775 at Linstead, Sfk and was buried at Blyford, Suffolk. She married John Hatcher who died ca 1760 at Linstead, Suffolk and was buried in Fressingfield, Suffolk.
4. John Clutten - born 1709, Fressingfield, Suffolk; c. 22 November 1709, Fressingfield; died 27 August, 1775, Holton, Suffolk. He was a wheelwright. He married Elizabth Sones of Holton, Suffolk who died at Holton 4 May, 1750. Their children were Martha, Elizabeth and William.
5. Elizabeth Clutten - born 1711, Fressingfield, Suffolk; c. 2 December 1711, Fressingfield; died 20 September, 1785 at Framlingham, Suffolk and was buried at Debenham, Suffolk. She married Henry Sharman (died 18 May, 1776, Debenham). Their children were: Elizabeth, Martha, Mary, Susan, Rebecca, Jane, John and Richard.
6. Henry Clutten - born 1713, Fressingfield, Suffolk; c. 20 May, 1730, Fressingfield; died 24 April, 1790, Dennington, Suffolk and was buried at Fressingfield. He married (10 October, 1741) Martha Watson (born 1718, Fressingfield - died 1 November 1785, Fressingfield). Their children were Martha, Henry, William, John, Jonathan
7. Valentine Clutten - christened 28 February, 1714, Fressingfield, Suffolk. He was a wheelwright and a farmer. He married (2 October, 1750) Catherine Catchpole (b. ca 1715 in Fressingfield - died 10 February, 1816, Fressingfield). Their children were: Valentine Clutten, James Clutten and Catherine Clutten.
8. Stephen Valentine Clutten - christened 19 May, 1719, Fressingfield, Suffolk and died in 1734, at Fressingfield, Suffolk.
9. Mary Clutton - christened 8 June, 1707 and died at Fressingfield 2 December, 1784. She married, first, John Catling (died, Fressingfield, bef 1745) and they had issue: Mary, John, Elizabeth and William.
Mary was married, secondly, (13 January, 1745, Withersdale, Suffolk) to Robert Barber (born 24 May, 1704, Fressingfield - died 9 May, 1771, Whittingham Hall, Suffolk. They had two children: Robert (b. 1747) and James (b. 1748).